The Muheim Heritage House Museum, a Registered National Historic site, was built by Joseph and Carmelita Muheim beginning in 1898. The first four rooms were completed in 1900. As the family grew, six more rooms were added. The house was completed in 1915. Located at 207 Youngblood Hill, the home is an example of late 19th-century architecture and has been restored to its earlier elegance.
Visitors to the house will enjoy the guided tour through the restored interior with its period furnishings. This lovely pioneer home, situated on a hill overlooking Old Bisbee, offers a magnificent panoramic view of the surrounding mountains and hillside homes on Brewery Gulch.
The house is available for special events such as small weddings, receptions and other intimate gatherings. Contact curator and resident of the Historic Muheim Heritage House at (520) 432-7698 for additional information.
Open daily 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
or by appointment
Phone: (520) 432-7698
Location: 207 Youngblood Hill • Bisbee, AZ